1.the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be:
prophetic vision; the vision of an entrepreneur.
2. an experience in which a personage, thing, or event appears vividly or credibly to the mind, although not actually present, often under the influence of a divine or other agency.
1. the line along which anything lies, faces, moves, etc., with reference to the point or region toward which it is directed.
2. a position on a line extending from a specific point toward another point.
3. a line of thought or action or a tendency or inclination.
1. a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: "the great masters of the Impressionist period; a master diplomat; a master pianist; a Zen master"
2. being a master carrying on one"s trade independently.
3. a person whose teachings others follow.